lb2120 - Rich Laughing Buddha in Red Robe
The Laughing Buddha is actually the Future Buddha or better known as Matreiya Buddha in Buddhism. The Laughing Buddha is the ultimate symbol of happiness in Feng Shui because he bestows ultimate fulfillment in everyone's life. He plays the role to take away your problems, worries, stress, anger, pressure and sadness. The Laughing Buddha is also said to bring incredible good luck, excellent fortune, prosperity and wealth luck to households, offices and businesses. The presence of His symbol rejuvanates energy "chi", wipes out flame tension and anger and turn the aura into blessings of pure happiness. Today, the Laughing Buddha has become so popular that the symbol is placed almost everywhere as it is believed to bring a great future filled with happiness. It could be found at receptions, cashier counters, living rooms, hotel lobbies, temples and almost all business premises in Asia.
The Laughing Buddha is usually connoted carrying wealth symbols such as large ingots, pots of gold and a "treasure bag", because the powerful Laughing Buddha is very much associated to abundance and wealth luck. He is suppose to bring you unlimited supply of gold to make one happy as imagined by people. He sometimes carry a "wu lou" (gourd) to bring blessings to health and a "ru yi" to signify authority or victory in undertakings. One may also find a Laughing Buddha denoted with children surrounding Him. For those who are seeking for descendants luck, the Laughing Buddha also bestows many children into families. A good Laughing Buddha image would have a face that is very smiley to signify fulfillment and joy.
The Laughing Buddha can be placed practically anywhere including bedrooms:
1. Display his image in your living room or family corner (east) to harmonize the whole family and take away all the problems and quarrellings.
2. Display him in your personal Sheng Chi direction to tap the many luck for your personal growth, wealth, success and good health. The symbols will bring you lots of good news and surprises.
3. Display him in the southeast sector of your dining, bedroom, reception or living room to enhance your wealth luck or sudden windfall.
4. Bosses and politicians can place him in the north of their offices or home for protection against unwanted unhappiness/stress and attract tremendous good luck.
5. You may also present the Laughing Buddha as a gift for any auspicious celebrations or occations to your loved ones or as business gifts. The symbol is especially useful when presented to those who are going through tremendous bad luck.
6. Place him on the dashboard of your car so that he can bring home many tidings of good news.
7. Place him in the north direction on your office table to take away all stress and bad politics or backstabbing. He will speed your way towards achieving your happy goals.
Color: Red Stone
3.25x2.75x3.5 / 8.3x7x8.9
0.66 / 300
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.