mf1124 - Color Clay Three Legged Toad
This is a beautiful traditional representation of a Money Frog made from purple clay depicted carrying two strings of gold coins on its back and biting a coin. Money Frog is a powerful wealth magnet in Feng Shui and can be placed in wealth corners, office, frontdesk, workdesk, reception counters, living room or study to attract auspicious good fortune luck.
The money frog or also known as three legged toad is the best symbol of making money. As per legend, money frog is seems to be exist on the moon. When there is an eclipse, it seems that the frog is seen swallowing the moon. In other myths, is the wife of one of the eight immortals that stole the elixir of importability from the Queen of the West, Wang Mu. She ran to the moon and there she was transform to a frog by the GODS.
Also related to the legend of money frog is Lui Hai, one of the 8 Immortals, A Minister of State who live during the Tenth Century. Lu Hai knows that the money frog is fondness for money, he uses bait, a red line tied with gold coins and lure the money frog out from hiding. From the Lu Hai?s legend, it become popular that money frog with coins symbolize wealth is about to come and greet you if you display a money frog in your home.
The money frog also represents the symbol of attractive good fortune and wealth luck. If you are a business man, put a money frog in your office and it will attract good fortune and wealth luck for your business.
There are many picture of money frog, some sitting on coins and some has a coin in its mouth. It actually means the same thing. All is a Feng Shui symbol to attract good fortune and wealth luck to your home or office.
Where to place the money frog?
1. Place the frog diagonally facing to your door to attract wealth Qi to your home or offices.
2. There are no limits as some many frogs you can place in your house or office but try not to have more then 9.
3. For business, place them on your reception area or meeting room where you greet your customer.
4. For Garden, you can place them near your ponds or fountains but do not face your main door.
5. Do not place them in your bedroom, bathroom, toilet or kitchens.
6. Do not place them on the floor directly. Put them on a low table.
7. Place the frog diagonally facing to your door to attract wealth Qi to your home or offices.
8.Tie or hang Money Frog with Tassel anywhere you like for instance your briefcase, handbag, mobile phone or your rearview mirror of your car enhance your wealth luck.
9.Jade and porcelain material of the Money Frog is suitable for display in the five elements of wood, (East).
10.Brass or Metal material Money Frog is suitable for display in the five elements gold, (West, North, Northwest)
11.Resin or Wood material Money Frog is suitable for display in the five elements are water, wood, (East or North).
Purple Clay Zisha
0.55 / 250
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.